At Robinson & Clapham, our attorneys are widely recognized in the legal community for their advocacy on behalf of our clients. We strive to offer personal attention and practical legal solutions to individuals and families throughout Rhode Island.
Our team of attorneys is dedicated to providing each client with:
- Prompt service and individualized attention
- Prepared and professional courtroom advocacy
- Highly skilled brief writing and meticulous legal research
- Informative legal options and sensible legal solutions
- A team-oriented approach to handling each client matter
Quality Representation From A Team Of Experienced Attorneys
In order to better serve clients, we carefully manage our caseloads in the following practice areas:
- Employment law: We are strong advocates for workers' rights, and we represent employees in a variety of employment law claims, including FMLA-related disputes. If you have been victimized by discrimination, wrongful termination, wage and hour violations, sexual harassment, or other mistreatment from your employer, you may have the right to take legal action. Our clients include employers, as well, that benefit from our experience on both sides of the employment law equation.
- Family law: Husbands and wives who are facing divorce, and people with family law disputes involving child custody and other issues turn to our firm for compassionate concern and sound legal advice.
- Education law: Parents of children with special needs trust our education law attorneys to provide knowledgeable representation in disputes over special education evaluations and testing, classroom accommodations and Individual Education Plans (IEPs) for autistic students and others.
- Personal injury: If you or a loved one has been seriously injured due to the negligent actions of another party, you may be able to pursue a personal injury claim to recover damages. People injured as a result of car or truck accidents, drunk driving crashes, motorcycle and pedestrian accidents, slip-and-falls, construction site accidents, boating accidents and dog bites rely upon our personal injury lawyers for sound legal help and determined pursuit of fair compensation.
Contact Us To Speak With A Lawyer During A Consultation
Reach out to us, ask questions, receive answers and let us help you resolve your legal matter. Call our Wakefield or Providence offices at 401-331-6565 or at 401-783-3600. If you prefer to reach us via email, complete and submit an online contact form.