Robinson & Clapham offers its clients personalized representation and practical solutions across several key legal areas.
A Boutique Law Firm
Serving Rhode Island
From A Team Of Experienced Attorneys
With decades of combined experience, the team of attorneys at Robinson & Clapham provide personal attention, advocacy and practical solutions to individuals and families throughout Rhode Island. As a boutique law firm, we limit our practice to better serve our clients in the following practice areas:
- Employment law: We are strong advocates for workers’ rights, and we represent employees in a variety of employment law claims, including FMLA-related disputes. If you have been victimized by discrimination, wrongful termination, wage and hour violations, sexual harassment, or other mistreatment from your employer, you may have the right to take legal action. Our clients include employers, as well, that benefit from our experience on both sides of the employment law equation.
- Family law: Husbands and wives who are facing divorce, and people with family law disputes involving child custody and other issues turn to our firm for compassionate concern and sound legal advice.
- Long-term disability: It can be difficult for seriously injured workers to receive the long-term disability benefits they are entitled to under their private or employer-provided policies. Delays, denials and early termination of benefits are unfortunately common. We help workers maximize their chances of a successful claim by helping them overcome the various hurdles that insurance companies often set up.
- Special education law: Parents of children with special needs trust our education law attorneys to provide knowledgeable representation in disputes over special education evaluations and testing, classroom accommodations and Individual Education Plans (IEPs) for autistic students and others.
- Personal injury: If you or a loved one has been seriously injured due to the negligent actions of another party, you may be able to pursue a personal injury claim to recover damages. People injured as a result of car or truck accidents, drunk driving crashes, motorcycle and pedestrian accidents, slip-and-falls, construction site accidents, boating accidents and dog bites rely upon our personal injury lawyers for sound legal help and determined pursuit of fair compensation.
Whatever your legal issue is, our legal team has the resources, skills and experience necessary to handle your case.
An Experienced Legal Team
Standing By Your Side
At Robinson & Clapham, our attorneys have decades of legal experience and are widely recognized in the legal community for their advocacy on behalf of our clients. We strive to offer personal attention and practical legal solutions to individuals and families throughout Rhode Island and provide each of our clients with:
- Prompt service and individualized attention
- Prepared and professional courtroom advocacy
- Highly skilled brief writing and meticulous legal research
- Informative legal options and sensible legal solutions
- A team-oriented approach to handling each client matter
We understand that there are personal and financial stakes inherent in all legal matters and our goal is to guide you to the most favorable outcome. When you contact us, you can rest assured that you will be treated as a person, not a number. Our attorneys will personally handle your case from the beginning until its completion. Let us put our client-centered approach to work for you.
Contact Us To Speak
With A Lawyer During A Consultation
Reach out to us, ask questions, receive answers and let us help you resolve your legal matter. Call our Wakefield or Providence offices at 401-661-8287. If you prefer to reach us via email, complete and submit an online contact form. We offer free initial phone consultations on all matters.