Helping Victims Pursue Full And Just Compensation
After a serious accident, victims and their families should not have to cope with the uncertainty of whether or not they will be able to cover medical expenses and damages or recoup lost wages. Instead, work closely with our experienced team of lawyers at Robinson & Clapham. We can help you and your loved ones secure compensation while navigating immediate and long-term challenges.
Some of the most common types of accidents we see include:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Dog bites and other animal attacks
- Catastrophic injuries, including brain injury and spinal cord injury
Whether you have suffered an injury in a car or truck accident or are coping with the loss of a loved one in a motorcycle crash, we will stand with you, explain your options and help you secure compensation.
Resolving Cases Quickly, Efficiently And Effectively
Our lawyers have handled thousands of cases, which means we have extensive knowledge of how to handle your claim efficiently. We handle many facets of injury cases, including:
- Medical evaluation and treatment: Early intervention after a serious injury leads to the best chances of physical recovery. Access to top-quality medical care is also a great benefit.
- Practical concerns: Replacement of a crashed car, readjustment of family routines and time-sensitive matters both in the hospital and at home can overwhelm even those who believe they are well-prepared for anything.
- Liability questions: It is important to determine who and what caused the accident. Identifying and interviewing key witnesses, taking photographs, getting weather reports and taking an inventory of any and all relevant insurance policies are all essential to the process of accident reconstruction.
- Accident reconstruction: Sometimes, expert witnesses such as product engineers can provide important information such as whether product recalls for tires, brakes or other car parts might be relevant.
When we sit down together during a consultation, we will review the circumstances of your case while building a strategy for securing full and fair compensation.
Reach Out To Us After A Serious Accident
It’s important to act quickly and secure representation after an accident. Contact us at our Providence or Wakefield, Rhode Island, law offices by calling 401-661-8287, 401-783-3600 or by completing an online contact form.